- Wichita State shocks Dayton, advances to second round
- No. 5 Notre Dame fends off No. 12 Princeton
- PBA Commissioner’s Cup opens on March 17
- NCAA Tournament: Pac-12 Outlook
- No. 23 Iowa State defeats No. 11 WVU for Big 12 Championship
- Big 12 Championship semifinals round up:
- Big 12 Tournament day 2 round up
- Big 12 Tournament Round Up Day 1
- Hawks Hold Off Nets; End Losing Streak
- Hawks survive seesaw 4th quarter against Mavericks
SABAWomen2016: Nepal and Sri Lanka dominate day 2
- Updated: March 30, 2016
By: Dinesh Thapa
Hosts Nepal and Sri Lanka dominated day 2 of the ongoing first South Asian Basketball Association (SABA) Women’s basketball championship winning their respective matches.
Sri Lanka won their second match of the championship beating Bhutan 112 – 31 riding high on 19 points from Kumarine Silva while hosts Nepal also posted their second win of the championship beating Maldives 77 – 36 with Sneha Shrestha’s match-high 24 points.
The first South Asian Basketball Association (SABA) Women’s basketball championship is ongoing (from March 29 to April 2, 2016) at kathmandu, Nepal with five South Asian nations (Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Maldives and Bhutan) participating.
Nepal Basketball Association, a FIBA affiliate, in association with South Asian Basketball Association (SABA) is the organizer of the championship.