- PBA Coach being recommended for Knicks staff
- NBA Awards, Part II: All-NBA, All-Defense, & All-Rookie Teams
- NBA Awards, Part I: MVP, DPOY, and more
- Hawks Rout Hornets; Clinch 5th Seed
- Eyeing Postseason, Hawks grab key wins
- Disaster Averted: Hawks squander lead, squeak by Suns
- The Enigma of Avery Bradley
- Wichita State shocks Dayton, advances to second round
- No. 5 Notre Dame fends off No. 12 Princeton
- PBA Commissioner’s Cup opens on March 17
South Asian Basketball Championship: India Crowned Champions
- Updated: May 17, 2014
South Asian Basketball giant India were crowned champions of South Asia after they were undefeated in all the matches of the 3rd South Asian Basketball Association (SABA) Basketball Championship for men which was held from 13 to 17 May 2014 at Kathmandu, Nepal. In the last day of the championship, India defeated Maldives 108 (35, 29, 31, 13) – 32 (10, 6, 3, 13) to remain undefeated and lift the title while Bangladesh defeated hosts Nepal 80 (22, 15, 18, 25) – 73 13, 15, 15, 30) to secure second place in the championship. Sri Lanka finished third while hosts Nepal finished fourth and Maldives finished last in the championship.
By lifting the South Asian Basketball Championship, India will represent SABA in the FIBA ASIA Cup tentatively scheduled for mid-July in Wuhan (China).
South Asian Basketball Championship was held from 13 May to 17 May 2014 at Kathmandu, Nepal. Five South Asian teams— depending champions Bangladesh, hosts Nepal, India and the island nations of Sri Lanka and Maldives participated in the 3rd edition of championship.